10 lessons from my 67th self – Uncle Ebo Whyte
Seasoned scriptwriter Uncle Ebo Whyte shared ten life lessons as his 67th birthday gift to the world.
Uncle Ebo Whyte has always used his social media platform to inspire the youth. Advice, life lessons, jokes, Q&A; every nugget you can think of has touched his page.
And today, on his 67th birthday, he has decided to share more pearls of wisdom. He wrote, “ I like to share lessons because, as I always say, I want to leave the earth empty. So for my 67th birthday, which is today, I share with you lessons from my 67th self:
- Time passes very quickly.
- No matter what you do, not everyone will like you.
- No one has it all in life.
- Take your health seriously. At 67, I can’t stress this enough!
- Take your primary relationships seriously. That’s the relationship with your family.
- Life is like the World Cup. Some are just happy to have qualified. Others just want to make it to the quarter-finals. So be careful whom you imitate.
- We represent more than ourselves.
- It pays to read.
- Don’t worry.
- Seek God.