Brutally Honest Sex Tips That You Need To Hear
When it comes to having sex, there aren’t enough hours in a day to list all the advice that people give and receive.
I know my girlfriends and I are always talking about new ideas, things we’ve learned, or experiences we’ve had to help each other out. Knowledge is power, and we all want to have it.
And while you might have lots of fun in the bedroom, there are always small tips to improve your pleasure between the sheets.
Here are 25 pieces of sex advice you need to know ASAP:
- Don’t expect someone to know what you want; tell them. By vocalizing your needs, you ensure that you will be pleased. And isn’t that what we all want?
- Don’t use porn as a reference for what good sex is. Not everyone is loud, wild, or has a huge penis. Sex positions will still look that awkward, but porn glamorizes sex, not showcasing its reality. Keep that in mind.
- Ramming fingers into a vagina at a fast pace doesn’t feel good. Slow and steady does the trick. With a slight bend in the fingers, preferably.
- Anticipation and foreplay are the best way to create better sex. If you build the sexual tension the right way, your partner will be jumping at the opportunity to sleep with you.
- To all the men out there: moan. We don’t like having sex with a silent robot. If we didn’t want to hear any noise, we’d just pleasure ourselves with a vibrator.
- Sleep naked if you want to have more sex. Your sex frequency will increase almost immediately because of the sensation of skin on the skin and exposed body parts. You’ll thank me later.
- It’s easier to suck your dick on a side angle, so kneel next to your partner while he’s sitting. You can go way deeper with minimal gagging involved, which means you’ll both enjoy it more!
- If your man can feel his fingernail when he scratches the inside of his cheek, they are too long to insert into a vagina.
- Dirty talk isn’t that hard. Just say how it feels good and moan. It makes a world of difference.
- Have sex with that person if you want to have sex. Never feel judged about your choices.
- The underside of your tongue creates a different sensation when licking someone’s body. It’s smoother than the top half because it’s rarely used.
- If you love somebody and they love you, they won’t care about what’s underneath your clothes. Let go of your insecurities when you’re in love. And for the love of God, go on top!
- Cock rings are the gift that keeps giving to both parties. The vibration they create leads to both of you having intense orgasms. You won’t ever forget your first time using one with your partner.
- Physical touch on certain parts of the body can make the sex feel so much better instantly. Shoulder blades, ear lobes, hips, and shoulders are great places to start.
- Just because you feel your sex is boring doesn’t mean you have to go crazy to make it better. A new position or sexy lingerie can be the kickstart to exploring new things.
- Dry humping is severely underrated, especially with clothes on. Do that during a makeout session and prepare to orgasm, ladies.
- Go slow at first, then speed up.
- Don’t be afraid to be sexually aggressive. You’re not a slut if you enjoy sex and know what you want. In reality, most men enjoy it when the woman they’re with opens up to them.
- When you’re on top, grind more instead of just going up and down.
- If she says, “Don’t stop,” go harder and do exactly what you were doing. She’ll finish in no time.
- Have conversations about your sex life with your partner to make it better. If you’re comfortable enough to sleep with them, you should be comfortable enough to talk to them about sex too.
- Just enjoy having sex instead of trying to master it. You’re there to enjoy it, after all.
At the end of the day, you don’t need an organized list of do’s and don’t’s to make sex fun and exciting. Sometimes you just need some new ideas and perspectives to get you going. If I’m honest, a lot of this stuff is overrated anyway. Keeping it simple is far more exciting.