The faster and easier a recipe is the more we're drawn to it and these Glazed Chocolate Donuts are exactly that. Easy and tasty.
DIY: How to make Glazed Chocolate Donuts
Here’s how to make Glazed Chocolate Donuts:
1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 cup Cocoa powder
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
1 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
3 tsp Vanilla
2 tbsp Butter
10 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- In medium bowl add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Whisk together until everything is combined.
- Add in eggs, sour cream, milk, butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir until everything is combined and no streaks of flour remain.
- Place into piping bag and pipe into a donut pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, remove and let cool on wire rack.
- Meanwhile make your glaze by adding powdered sugar, milk and vanilla to a bowl.
- Whisk together until everything is smooth.
- Dip the tops of your donuts into the glaze mixture to cover.
- Flip your donuts over and dip the bottoms as well, make sure the whole donut is covered, place back on wire rack to harden.