-Advertisement-

‘I feel great’ – Naa Ashorkor recovers from COVID-19

Naa Ashorkor

Ghanaian actress and media personality, Naa Ashorkor, has recovered after testing positive for the novel coronavirus disease, COVID-19.

Naa took to her verified Instagram page to announce after testing positive on October 19.

The Asaase radio show host said, “after self-isolating and adhering to doctors instructions, I took another covid test and it came out negative”.

The mother of two said although she lost her sense of smell and taste, she has now regained all those senses.

“I feel great! I have regained my sense of smell and taste.”

Naa urged all to adhere to the COVID-19 safety protocols to protect them from the virus.

Ghana’s total COVID-19 case count stood at 48, 125 as of November 1, 2020.

Out of this, 47, 215 have either recovered or have been discharged.

320 have also died from the virus.

Per the gender distribution data available on the Ghana Health Service’s official COVID-19 website, male represent 58% of the total case count with the remaining 42% being females.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You might also like