The Ghana Football Association wishes to announce that the Registration for Transfer Window for the 2022/23 football season will open on Friday July,1, 2022 for Premier, Division one and Women’s Premier League Clubs.
The date for all Regional Football Association League Clubs will be announced later.
The opening of the registration window is in accordance with the GFA Regulations which makes provisions for
the opening of registration before commencement of each football season.
Find below the Activity Deadline:
Opening of Registration Window – Friday, July 1, 2022 at 00:01 GMT Closure of Registration Window –
Monday, August 15, 2022 at 23:59 GMT Deadline for Responding to Queried Registration – Thursday, August
25, 20222 at 23:59 GMT
All Premier League, Division One League and Women’s Premier League Clubs, are expected to complete their
registration before the deadline. Clubs are to note that there shall be no extension and the deadlines SHALL be
As the 2022/2023 registration opens on July 1, 2022, the following Directives are to be observed strictly:
1. All queries for 2021/2022 season on Club’s dashboard when vetted after July 1,2022 will revert to 2021/2022
season and therefore club’s will have to renew the registration of the players again for the 2022/2023 season.
2. Payment of registration licenses must be made before applications are submitted for vetting otherwise such
applications shall not be vetted and shall be rejected in the system.
3. Wrong, fake, unreadable documents in their application, SHALL be rejected in the system.
4. The GHANA CARD shall be the only proof of identity for registration both renewals, transfers and new
5. All transfers both domestic and international must be done in the TMS before registration can be completed
in the registration system.
6. Clubs are to ensure that they check the player’s name in the system, before registering a player as a new
player and taking full responsibility and consequences for the new registration.
7. Club that refuse to release an amateur player to the new club, the GFA shall release the amateur player to the
new club to ensure smooth registration of such a player.
8. Club who refuses to counter instruct a transfer request in the DTMS when there is a transfer agreement, the
player involved will be declared free and all the benefits in the transfer agreement will be nullified.
Once again, the Association wishes to remind all clubs to be mindful of the import of deadlines and the strict
compliance regime and the consequences thereof, following the failure to adhere to them.