27 NPP MPs who lost their seats
At least, 27 NPP Members of Parliament have failed to retain their seats in the just ended parliamentary elections held on December 7.
The affected MPs include first-term MPs.
These individuals will bid the lawmaking house goodbye as the chamber prepares to go into the eighth parliament.
Below is the list of the 27 NPP MPs who failed at securing their seats. This is according to projections made by theghanareport.com.
1) George Oduro – New Edubiase (Deputy Agric Minister)
2) George Andah – Awutu Senya MP (Deputy Communications Minister)
3) Yaw Buabeng Asamoah – Adenta MP
4) Boniface Abubakar Saddique – Minister of State
5) Siaka Stephens – Jaman North (Deputy Bono Regional Minister)
6) Yaw Afful – Jaman South (Deputy Aviation Minister)
7) Ali Maiga Hamidu – Dormaa West MP
8) George Gyan Baffuor – Wenchi (Minister for Planning)
9) Derrick Oduro – Nkoranza North (Deputy Defence Minister)
10) Charles Konadu Yiadom – Nkoranza South
11) Abena Durowaa Mensah – Assin North
12) Barbara Asher Ayisi – Cape Coast North (Deputy Minister for Works and Housing)
13) Francis Kingsley Cudjoe – Ekumfi (Deputy Fisheries Minister)
14) Alexander Abban – Gomoah West (Deputy Minister for Communications)
15) Joseph Tetteh – Upper Manya Krobo (Deputy Eastern Regional Minister)
16) Ebenezer Nartey – Ablekuma Central
17) Titus Glover – Tema East (Deputy Minister for Transport)
18) Joseph Dindiok Kpemka – Tempane – Deputy Attorney General
19) Adongo Frank Fuseini – Zebilla (Deputy Upper East Regional ministers)
20) Anthony Karbo – Lawra – Deputy Roads Minister