One injured as fire guts boys dormitory of Business SHS

Source The Ghana Report

One student of the Business Senior High School in the Sagnerigu municipality of the Northern Region sustained injuries after a fire gutted the boys’ dormitory block.

The incident which occurred on Thursday dawn affected the school prefect’s room.

All items in the building belonging to students were destroyed.

According to the firefighters, at the time of the incident, only one student was in the room as schools are on Easter break.

The Northern regional PRO of the Ghana National fire service, ADO 2 Baba Huudu said that a swift intervention of his men prevented the fire from spreading to other rooms.

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published.

You might also like
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online
buy amoxicillin online can you buy amoxicillin over the counter
buy ivermectin online buy ivermectin for humans
viagra before and after photos how long does viagra last
buy viagra online where can i buy viagra