-Advertisement-

Gas Explosion Leaves Attendant In Critical Condition

Source The Ghana Report

A 27-year-old male attendant has been left injured following a fire incident at the Wisom Gas refill station in Katamanso, within the Kpone-Katamanso Municipality.

The accident, which occurred on Sunday, September 24, 2023, around 5:54 a.m.. prompted a rapid response from firefighters and emergency personnel.

The Tema Regional Public Relations Officer of the Ghana National Fire Service, DOIII Ebenezer Yenzu, confirmed the incident.

Upon arrival at the scene, firefighters faced a blaze that had engulfed a discharge pump and the generator room. Due to the intensity of the fire, the tires beneath the gas storage bulk also exploded.

However, DOIII Yenzu mentioned that firefighters extinguished the fire around 6:29 a.m.

While the extent of the damage is substantial, approximately 20 tons of gas were salvaged from the storage bulk.

He used the opportunity to advise the public not to rush to fire scenes as a safety precaution.

He emphasized that firefighters are trained to manage such situations, and civilians should exercise caution.

The injured gas station attendant is receiving treatment at the Tema General Hospital.

Investigations into the incident are currently underway.

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published.

You might also like
where to buy viagra buy generic 100mg viagra online
buy amoxicillin online can you buy amoxicillin over the counter
buy ivermectin online buy ivermectin for humans
viagra before and after photos how long does viagra last
buy viagra online where can i buy viagra